The National Schools Opinion Survey is used to collate feedback from our school community regarding our delivery of education to your child.
The survey is anonymous and will provide me clear data to inform school planning moving into the future. The survey will be open until the 24th September 2020. Please click on the link below to access the survey.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact the school on (08) 9391 4050 or email@example.com
School Development Day Monday 24 August
Please be advised that the school will be closed to students on Monday 24 August for a School Development Day.
Assembly Friday 3 July @ 9am
We would just like to remind all parents/carers that our assembly is on Friday 3 July @ 9am, presented by Rooms 15 & 19.
Phones have been restored 18/06/2020
Please note that our phone lines have been restored, we are now available again on 9497 3122. Thank you for your understanding through this.
Phone Outage Update 10/06/2020
Phones are still out and unable to have the number redirected. Should you need to contact the school please call 0439 362 348.
Phone Outage 10/06/2020
We are having phone issues, the phone lines are being redirected this morning. If urgent please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Coronavirus Update 04.06.2020
The Premier announced on the 29th May 2020 that the State is moving into Phase 3 of the WA Roadmap to ease COVID-19 restrictions on the Saturday, 6th June 2020.
As a part of this announcement, parents/guardians will be able to enter school grounds to drop off or pick up their children from the 8th June 2020.
There has been resounding feedback from parents and visibly noted by staff that our student’s independence in transitioning from the Wedgetail Court entrance to the classroom at pick up and drop off time has developed positivity across the COVID-19 pandemic.
I encourage you to continue using Wedgetail Court as a Kiss and Ride drop off and pick up location if you wish to carry on with this arrangement. Our staff will continue to be available to support this transition.
If you wish to enter school grounds to pick up and drop off your child you are welcome to do this, but I request you respect the teaching and learning continuing in the classroom and meet your child’s teacher outside the classroom door.
Additional to this, our Term 2 Assembly will be planned for the end of the term and excursions will re-commence in Term 3.
The State Government will continue to make decisions based on the best health advice. Thank you for your continued support as we move forward.
If you have any questions, please contact me on (08) 9497 3122.
School Board Nominations for Parent/Carer Representative
NOMINATION FOR THE SCHOOL BOARD – PARENT / CARER REPRESENTATIVE
We are seeking two Parent/Carer Representatives to join the School Board.
- Our School Board comprises of the Principal, two elected Staff Representatives, three elected Parent Representatives and one appointed Community Member Representative (7 members in total).
- The School Board’s roles and responsibilities are;
To take part in:
- Establishing and reviewing from time to time, the school’s objectives, priorities and general policy directions;
- Planning financial arrangements necessary to fund those objectives, priorities and directions;
- Evaluating the school’s performance in achieving those objectives, priorities and directions;
- Formulating school codes of conduct for students at the school; and
- Take part in the selection of, but not the appointment of, the school principal or any other member of the teaching staff if prior approval is given by the Regional Executive Director.
- Financial matters pertaining to the running of the school.
- The school in the community.
Nominations close at 3.00pm on Friday 29th May 2020. Please return the attached form to the front office or email a scanned copy to email@example.com
Should you have any queries, please contact the school on 9497 3122.
Coronavirus Update 14.05.2020 Students Return
Please find attached updated information in regards to students attendance from Monday 18 May 2020.
The phones are working intermittently as we are still working through the phone issue. If you are unable to get thorugh please email.